Sunday, April 15, 2012

EASTER... at the Beach!

I love Easter... more and more each year.  As I grow in my faith, I appreciate more the sacrafice Christ paid for us. I understand better and enjoy more the celebration... the extra-jubilant way we worship with that day.  And I appreciate more and more the earthly family He has given, sustained, and redeemed.  This Easter was no exception as we joyfully celebrated our risen Lord... it was without a doubt extra-special... with family, surrounded by God's beautiful creation... Sissy's first Easter and first trip to the beach!



We turned a cold & rainy day into a fun girls' afternoon of shopping!
The goose tried out all the hammocks... some silly bunny ears with Mimi...
and got her first ring!  Check out that bling!


We didn't let the cool weather keep us off the beach...

Sissy loved the ocean from the start...
she giggled and kicked just watching the waves





Saturday brought the warm sun, and lots of beach fun!  Sissy & the Goose were thrilled!








who doesn't enjoy a good nap on the beach?


happy seagulls...

...not so happy gulls, being chased by a goose!



A beautiful Easter sunrise


I just couldn't narrow my favorites of these two sweet girls in their Easter best...













Bye Bye Beach!


And lest we leave you thinking that we are always so stinking cute...
Here are a few pictures that describe our real life... 


A little bit crooked...

A little bit crazy...


And A Lot Loud!


No comments:

Post a Comment