I do wish I had some pictures of the "sand castle towns" that the goose constructed every morning... she was very kind to always make a house for every member of the family. Several farms, a school, a church, and our favorite stores and restaurants were also present on occasion. Who needs castles when you have Starbucks and Chick-fil-A?!?!
One of our favorite firsts was the goose's first trip to play putt-putt. I am not sure who had the most fun... but we were all sad when our brightly-colored balls disappeared on the 18th hole. (She was concerned as to why the "golf place" didn't have white golf balls... she wanted to play with a white one, though she seemed to enjoy her pink putter.) I believe we have found a new family vacation tradition... the goose has already made plans to take "sissy" next year.
Another surprising highlight of the goose's vacation was the trip to the grocery store. Evidentially she is "Big on the Pig!" Clearly any grocery store with tiny carts to push your baby doll in is far superior to all others. They even had a fun sign where you could pretend to be the Big Pig...
Looks like you had a great trip! Ansley has the same bathing suit as JA!! Hope your little girl in your tummy is doing well too!
ReplyDelete