While you anxiously await the monthly review (coming soon to a blog near you!) Here are a few funny quotes from the goose to tide you over....
"When the baby is born and you still have to write a paper, I will take care of her."
(can you tell what I do too much of lately???)
After crying, stomping, and throwing herself on the floor for no apparent reason...
Me: “what was that outburst about?”
Goose: (with most serious and sad look ever) “sin.”
Me: “well, I can’t argue with that.”
Goose to Wes…
“Daddy, get your bike out so we both can ride.”
Wes… “Well, I can’t right now…”
Goose… “Yeah, you don’t have your bike riding clothes on… Go put on your tennis shoes, socks, leggings and dress… THEN we can BOTH ride bikes!”
(I would like to see that!)
Clearly, there are some words I say too much, for instance… clearly. Actually ranks right up there with clearly, as does seriously. (Can you clearly tell that I seriously like adverbs a bit too much?) ANYWAY, evidently I need to add "rather," "quite," and "attractive" to the list. As usual, the goose provides me with such a funny mirror… here’s the conversation over the playdoh table…
Goose: “This is rather quite purple. Actually, it is quite a tractor.”
Me (looking up to see if she had miraculously created a purple tractor): “What’s that?”
Goose: “This purple is quite a tractor!”
translation… “the purple playdoh is quite attractive”… Guess I need to work on annunciating… at least she is increasing her vocabulary!
No comments:
Post a Comment