Sunday, August 22, 2010

Quotes of the Week

A glimpse at our week through the ramblings of a three-year-old...


Goose:  “Can I use my blankie to blow my nose”

Me:  "Why don’t you walk downstairs and get a kleenx?"

Goose: “I don’t need one” as she wipes her nose on her blankie anyway




"When I grow up I want to be a BIG Mommy!"




“yeah, it took me FOREVER to put all that stuff up!”




“I got five pairs of underwear in my bookbag!” Proudly & randomly stated at a birthday party (at least she was telling the truth)





Goose to Me as we sat at the lunch table...
“You can get yourself some chips. And you can get me some chips. I’m not going to get you any chips though. You can get yourself some chips.”




(My Favorite)
Conversation with Daddy while getting a bath.

Goose: “Did we go to church two times today”

Daddy:  "Yep, we sure did. What were we thinking?"

Goose:  “yep, we did go to church two times. That’s crazy. We went once for singing & once for a baby shower. But they are still waiting on the baby to figure out what his name is.”

2 comments:

  1. Love it! That baby needs to hurry up and figure out what his name is! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! And... just wondering about the previous comment here...?? hmmmm

    ReplyDelete