Friday, September 23, 2011

Sissy

Yet again, I am behind at blogging, but this time I think I have a good excuse... on September 14th at 9:50pm we finally welcomed Sissy into the world.  As she was in no hurry to come on her own, she was evicted from her cozy home of the last nine-plus months.  After a week of adjusting, we think she is pretty happy with her new home.  Here are a few highlights from the last week... sorry there aren't more, but for some reason I seem to have trouble getting to the camera!


Meeting Sissy for the first time!

Meeting BeBa...

Sissy and her namesake, Gamma...




Gamma and her girls...


It was unusually cold the day we came home...
So our "coming home" outfit didn't exactly work out. 
Thankfully HayHay had given us this cute hat... so Sissy still came home in style!

The Goose holding Sissy... her new favorite passtime... until her arm gets tired or sweaty...

Ok, so the Goose is totally faking sleep here, but it was too cute to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment