This memory, however, will not wait… so forgive me if I skip a few weeks & later take a blog-flashback or two.
This weekend, the goose & I headed out to the park. The plan was to meet some friends, snap some pics for a sweet boy’s first birthday, pick up a few new leaves for our “collection” & check out all the fun fountains. While we were waiting on our friends, the goose explored a bit, tested out the best jumping & climbing spots, and I snapped a few test-shots.
The goose was an excellent helper, thanks to the bag of starbursts hay-hay brought along, & was eager to get in at least one picture with her BFF. So at the last (and largest) fountain, she climbed up next to her friend, put on her best smile, lost her balance & fell right in. While I could attempt to describe the next few moments, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are four:
All’s well that ends well though. The goose dried off, walked to the car in my jacket, called Daddy & proudly announced that she would not need a bath… she already had hers… in the fountain.




No comments:
Post a Comment